9.02.2007

And so it Goes...

Life has been rather hectic lately! I haven't had much time to be on here typing away my thoughts, and the time I have had I've used to do a bit of a redesign. What do you think of the new layout?

The kids have finally recovered from their various ailments and are back to being mostly shiny, happy people. Evan is also doing better and we've resumed our nightly workout. It feels great to get back into a routine. I discovered that these little nightly sessions have produced some terrific results! Besides feeling 101% better during the day and having more energy, I went shopping the other day and discovered the joy of a size 0. That's right, zero. Given, zero feels a little different from the highschool days, midriff bared and no cares. They are a little more snug than they used to be....but not much :) I was so excited I bought several new pairs of jeans for this winter. Evan even called me a MILF when he saw me in them...laughs all around, I know.

Well, that's all for now, perhaps later I'll try to catch a moment to finish up what I've been working on as far as this little venture goes. Later all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...