5.20.2008

Consider It a Postcard

Just a note, as I failed to mention it before (I am such a jerk sometimes) - I am in Montana enjoying 10 days with my family and as such, am finding little time to be around a computer. I promise a post filled with pictures and stories upon my return home, but bear with me in the meantime. I've been getting emails and comments (you know who you are!) about my lack of bloggy love lately, but I'm hoping that this trip will clear the cobwebs of garage building, physical and emotional ailments, and plain overwork from my mind and allow me to return refreshed and ready to tackle all those projects, including my little blog, that I love but have neglected of late.



Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...