7.21.2008

Sweet Holy Muffins!

Yesterday's launch of the Hyena Cart store was a raging success! We received six orders, one of those for my own custom dyed yarn to be knit into a pair of longies with a watermelon motif, have over 50 people signed up in our lotteries, and had a bunch of great comments letting us know how cute our stuff was and that they'd be back soon. I had so much fun monitoring the store yesterday - checking for mistakes, answering questions, sending out responses for custom orders, and generally just being excited to see my dream finally becoming a reality. I have nothing but high hopes that Baby Bean will continue to grow! If you want to see it, you can find it at http://www.hyenacart.com/babybeandesign.

On another good note, I painted my basement a lovely shade of dark blue. With the white trim it's a lovely contrast. Tomorrow we'll be moving our couch and entertainment center down, which means Wednesday I will be setting up my workspace up here. EEEEEEEEE!

I hope your day is as fun as my last couple have been! Tomorrow I plan on posting a picture montage of my garden, so tune in for an eyeful of veggies!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for pictures of your basement and later your workspace. I love coming and "catching up" with whats new in your world.
    Keep it coming girl!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...