8.09.2007

To Elaborate...

Welcome to my blog!

I'm not quite sure how to start this. I'm Tawny, obviously, and I'm a SAHM. That pretty much defines my life at this point. I've been married for almost three years to the most wonderful, patient, and hysterical man I've ever met. He sings off key, he makes an awesome fried rice, and he adores me. Enough said. We have two kids, Aidyn and Ellery. Aidyn is two, which by definition means terror. He loves Spongebob and anything that has wheels. He's lately taken to using my one swear word with gusto (s*%$!). He also has decided it's proper etiquette to talk about things like poop and the difference between boys and girls in grocery lines. Mostly, he's a fun kid and has a very laid back nature. His sister, who we call Ely, will be one this month. She is the coolest little girl ever. She also has a temper that erupts in about .03 seconds. It has to be a record. She enjoys a good tune; she's a dancing fool. Day to day activities for the three of us include coloring, Spongebob fests, carpet picnics, rousing games of hide and go seek, and the occasional outting to a sunny park. Besides these three people, the next best part of my life is my mommy friends, who are also my sanity. What I would do without them, I have no idea. They are my therapists, my work out buddies, my coffee connection, my sounding boards, and my daily inspiration.


The last few months have been busy ones for me; I just started my own business, Baby Bean Designs. So now on top of my full time gig of mommyhood, I get to add CEO to my resume. Baby Bean, coined from the nicknames of our children in utero, specializes in natural parenting with a hip flair. This means that we supply natural, attachment parenting type products, like mei tai carriers, nursing covers, and cloth diapers, that are also trendy in style and design. Right now the website is in production, which is so exciting for me. Stay tuned for updates from that front!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...