12.27.2007

Gone for another year....

I am back baby!

The hiatus was a little longer than previously planned, but I couldn't find time or energy in the midst of the holiday bustle to type even a quick note!

Christmas went well, the time with family was nice and the kids were spoiled rotten! The grandparents (ok, Ev and I too) went out of control with the toy buying. Evan bought me a beautiful necklace with the kids' birthstones, a ring, and best of all, an Ipod with tons of accessories! I love it all. His mom gave us a gift certificate for a bed and breakfast in Coeur d'Alene, which we loved.

Best of all, we bought ourselves a gift...a new mattress set! We've been having such a hard time with the old one, waking up stiff and sore and for me, with headaches. Last night was our first night on the new one, and it was so nice!

There might be another new in the near future, although I won't say anything more now. Guess you'll have to keep checking back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...