3.03.2008

The Red Light

Welcome to my little corner of Monday morning!

Would you like a glimpse into my house this morning? The livingroom is strewn with a mix of pillows and toys, the debris of an afternoon yesterday playing. In my kitchen, waiting to be washed, are the dishes from my breakfast with the kids, a very filling and nutritious one of scrambled eggs and grapefruit. The coffeepot is still on, with the small bit left in the bottom that will get me started off right when I decide to finish this post and begin my daily cleaning. The dog is chewing her toy in the kitchen, the cat is lounging at my feet. I can just see Aidyn from where I sit, lounging in his doorway and lining up cars. The Bean is in my lap, lazily watching a morning cartoon over my shoulder and occasionaly turning to try to add her two cents to my post, which looks a little like this: 3ddjo9i9r9.;

I can see a small stripe of blue in the sky through my window, which I hope will widen and consume the afternoon later in a dazzle of sunshine. This morning I'll be attacking my house with a frenzy, as is my usual Monday routine after a weekend of lax picking up. Actually, I just realized the time limit I gave myself for being on here is over, and so off I go to begin that. Besides, my coffee cup is empty.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...