5.07.2008

Wait for it......

This is going to be the most random post ever, with the events and tidbits that have happened of late.

First of all, the van is in my possesion. The accessories are awesome, and I even like driving it. Go figure. It's easier to park and backup than the truck, and definately handles nicer.

WalMart are jerks. I ordered a dual screen dvd player for the trip on May 1st, selected free site to store shipping, which takes 7-10 days, and signed on day before yesterday to discover the estimated shipping date to be May 19th...three days after we leave. I wrote a well worded email describing the situation, and received an automated response with the same information found on their help page. Like I hadn't already looked there.

The garage...is....finished. Well, except the parts we have no control over, namely, hanging the overhead door and installing electricity. That will wait until we get back from the Tana.

Speaking of the home of my birth, we will be departing in one week and two days to spend a glorious 10 days away from "it all".

I love cookie dough ice cream.

Bella the bulldog got a lovely bath this morning, complete with a nailtrim, ear cleaning, and toe nail polishing. Simply because I can, why else?

Ely and Aidyn are supposed to be napping, but instead are both crooning unintelligible songs from their respective rooms.

And that's about all I have right now, because the couch, a pint of cookie dough ice cream, and a John Wayne flick are calling my name. I love this job *sigh*.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...