12.30.2008

Just the Facts

Lately:
  • I closed custom slots until the New Year hoping to have some family time and catch up on a few things, which I did...mostly.
  • I got a new spinning wheel and have ventured into yet another facet of the world of fiber. It really deserves its own post, so more on that later.
  • I knit up quite a few Christmas goodies for the people that I love.
  • I managed to buy almost every single Christmas present this year handmade from Etsy or Hyena Cart.
  • Evan's Christmas present was delivered and installed...two new big screen televisions and HD upgrade package.
  • Aidyn and Ellery have discovered how to team up on me to further confuse my parenting skills. Skills might be the wrong word here, more like attempts.
  • Amada's kittens are all leaving for new homes this week.
  • I have read through my Harry Potter collection yet again.
  • I've managed to keep the house clean through the holiday season and even get some organizing done.
  • Evan and I have been making a very conscious decision to eat better and live well, and it's working! Evan is losing weight and I'm feeling better!
  • After a brief lapse into bipolar hell I'm returning to an even keel.

In a few words, life is good my friends, life is good.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you all are doing well. We have decided to work on eating better too and getting a bit more excercise. No resolutions...just goals. Love you all and miss you like crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...