10.18.2010

New Beginnings

As my short lived career in the finance world ends and I get back to doing what I sincerely believe is my calling in life, I'm finding that I actually have time to pick my blog back up. It was a little dusty to be sure, so I started tweaking a bit this afternoon and finally published a rough place to start again from. It will take me a few weeks to get everything put into place and update my widgets and whatnot, but I feel a little better already just having it started! It's been a busy year while my poor little corner of the world sat neglected, so I'll do my best to fill in the missing pieces over the next few weeks and hopefully soon I'll be back to my random musings and it will be like I never was away.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...