2.04.2008

Blissful Morning

The picture on the other side of my window is a little dreary, but inside, cozy with my kids, there's nothing but sunshine. Evan had to leave early this morning, but Aidyn let me sleep until a little after six, then came and cuddled with me while light slowly entered my room. We got up, and together fed the dog and cat, let the dog outside where she wrestled momentarily with the snow, and then came in and got ourselves breakfast. Ellery woke up around 7:30, then she and her brother sat side by side on the couch and watched some Dora. Right now, as I finish up my morning computer time and drink a cup of joe, they are curled up at my feet doing a puzzle.

I know we can't always have ideallic mornings like this, but aren't they nice every once in a while?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...